CICOA Aging & In-Home Solutions is a private, not-for-profit organization serving seniors, people with disabilities, and their caregivers. As the largest of Indiana’s 16 Area Agencies on Aging (AAA), CICOA is part of a nationwide network that oversees state and federal funds and private donations to provide:
- accurate, unbiased answers through the Aging & Disability Resource Center about available public and private programs and services;
- high-quality, in-home services, including no-cost and low-cost care for those eligible;
- appetizing, nutritionally balanced meals to homes and neighborhood meal sites through our Meals & More program;
- transportation services and discount travel vouchers;
- long-term care options counseling;
- nursing home pre-admission screening;
- caregiver respite and assistance;
- home accessibility assessments and modifications;
- health care collaboration to ensure successful transition from hospital to home to reduce hospital re-admissions;
- senior center and community organization-based activities such as transportation, meals, recreation, education, health promotion, ombudsman and legal services.
CICOA serves Boone, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Marion, Morgan and Shelby Counties.